Those acne breakouts can be so annoying, and on top of that, they can leave scars on your face. Acne, in all its forms, can be frustrating, and it is not even something you have much control over. What’s worse is that after all these years of research, they are not even close to a real treatment to prevent acne from ever occurring.
It is not even curable, and nobody can say it will not happen to them, and any person can get acne. We will have a look at ways to remove acne scars and help you to have healthy skin. For a great way to remove acne quickly, see the Acne No More website.
Prevent Acne and Acne Scars
Preventative measures are better than having to battle the after effects that are left on your skin by acne. In this case, it is good to know what may worsen or increase acne outbreaks on the skin. There are a few factors that may increase acne outbreaks and may even make things worse for you.
This may be the food you eat or the products you use to soothe the symptoms or even remove the effects from the skin. Let us start with preventative measures to fight the after-effects of acne.
What Causes Acne?
This is not a final verdict, but research found that some foods may promote acne outbreaks on your face. Let us have a look at some of these foods that are serious culprits in causing acne on the skin.
Protein powder made from whey has become quite a popular nutrition supplement in the last few decades, especially among sports people. High levels of insulin production were found to be linked to acne development. The amino acids in whey may cause higher insulin production in the body. This is only a suggestion, but more studies are being done to confirm the results.
Chocolate has been a suspect for acne development for quite some time now. It is found in surveys that the consumption of cocoa powder may help increase the acne-causing bacteria. But it is still unclear whether chocolate is responsible for the increase in acne development. There may be a link between chocolate consumption and increased acne but it has yet to be confirmed.
High doses of omega-6 fats that are present in many foods may be guilty of promoting acne development. An imbalance of too many omega-6 fats and too little omega-3s pushes the body into an inflammatory state. This state of the body, in turn, may worsen acne activity and its severity. A balanced diet of the omega-6 and omega-3 fats may help to keep acne outbreaks in check.
Fast foods are forever a potential culprit in the development of acne in the skin. It is found that if high fats fast foods are consumed regularly, it may increase acne outbreaks. Some researchers say that fast foods may alter the hormone levels and that it may promote acne skin disease. The results suggest that eating fast foods may cause acne to increase.
Milk products are found to be linked to increased acne outbreaks among teenagers. Milk may cause an increase in insulin levels, which in turn will change the severity of acne outbreaks. There are no certainties regarding the link between milk intake and acne, however. New research is still going on to see if milk actually causes acne or increases the severity of outbreaks.
Sugar and Refined Grains
Sugars and refined grains are said to cause acne outbreaks because of the refined carbohydrates that are present in baked goods. Sugar-sweetened drinks and food, as well as flour made products, may all contain refined ingredients. The consumption of these food types may increase insulin in the blood and promote acne development. Much research still needs to be done around the increased blood sugar and insulin caused by refined carbohydrates.
If you already have the scars to show on the skin of your face, here are a few ways to remove it.
- Lemon juice is a very good source of vitamin C and can be used to soothe the effects of acne on the skin. It may also help in the fight against inflammation due to its anti-inflammatory ingredients and helps heal the skin
- Baking soda may help to relieve itchy skin and will treat scars and calluses on the skin’s surface. You may create a paste of the baking soda and apply it to scars on your skin
- Honey directly from the hive may help to heal the skin where the acne has scarred your face. Honey may help to fight infections and heal wounds
- Aloe vera will help to protect the skin from damage that is caused by acne. It may also help in removing the acne and heal the scars
- Shea butter will help to reduce the scars left by acne on the skin. This product will help to prevent dark discolorations on the skin.
- Coconut oil will help to give you very healthy skin and may help in fighting inflammation. It will also help to create a protective layer on the skin for protection and healing
Other remedies that may help remove the scars from your face are the following:
- Salicylic acid is very often found in skincare products and especially in acne treatment products. It will help to reduce the swelling and redness of acne and at the same time, minimize the scarring
- Most of the topical retinoids will help to get rid of acne scars. The retinoid will help to increase cell regeneration. Follow the right procedures for the best results
There are many other products on the market that may help to heal and remove acne scars from the skin. For your own benefit, it is best to get advice from your doctor and do some research for yourself. The Acne No More website may provide valuable information and advice regarding acne treatment and how to remove acne scars.
Acne Cure and Care